In recent research I found that save the dates should be out at the begging of September. I am still debating on the best way to approach this. I would love to send them out to let everyone know that we are getting married and to show them our wedding website (that is still sadly under construction). However, at the same time I am debating on prices and if it is worth it. I am giving myself until the end of the week to make a decision.