Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wedding Dress

Guess what?!?!?!?!?!?

We are slowly making progress, yesterday the wedding rings today the WEDDING DRESS! Just like yesterday I will not tell you much about the wedding dress. I will leave that for your mind to wonder. However, I will tell the story behind it.

It was on a Saturday, I had planned to meet one of my bridesmaids at the bridal shop to get her fitted and show her the bridesmaid dresses. I figured I would kill two birds with one stone and bring my grandma, pap, sister, and mom along to go look at this one dress I had tried on about a month ago that I have been contemplating about buying. I figured I would get their opinion and then most likely hang it back up and wait for the next round of people. Anyways, as my bridesmaid was trying on her dress my mom and grandma put about five different dresses along with the one I thought I wanted in the dressing room, sending me and my sister in to try these on..... YA RIGHT!

I was not prepared to try all these on but I did and came to the last two the one I bought and the one I thought I was buying. I tried on the one I thought I was buying walked out and stood in front of the mirror........ I had my bride’s maid stand there with me and instantly I went and changed into the dress I bought!

I later found out that my grandmother, who is very traditional, is the one that picked out my dress and said she knew that was "the one".  Also, thanks to my sister and my bridesmaid, I am pretty sure I would still be debating on whether or not to buy that dress. I knew I wanted it but it was just like any big purchase of mine I have to ponder on it for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment