Sunday, October 21, 2012

As most of you know… I am a police wife….

I may not come forward and talk about it on my blog as much as you would like or I might talk to much about it in person. Then again I might not talk about it enough then either. Any way you look at it, I am still a police wife and very proud of my hubby.

While, I feel I do not talk about me being a police wife often enough, my struggles, my thoughts, I feel that I definitely do not talk about my hubby being a police officer often enough either.  

A few days ago, maybe even a few weeks ago, I found this post on a fellow officers Facebook page:

"I am the Police, and I am here to arrest you. You have broken the law. I did not write the law, I may even disagree with the law, but I will enforce it. Nothing will stop me from placing you in a steel cage with bars. Behind my badge is a heart like yours. I bleed, I think, I love, and yes, I can be killed. And although I am but one man, I have thousands of brothers and sisters who would die for me and I for them. We stand watch together. I am fate with a badge and a gun. The Thin-Blue-Line, protecting the prey from the predators, the good from the bad. We are the Police."

-End of Watch

I will leave you with that today.


No comments:

Post a Comment