Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday Afternoon.. REALLY?

Hello everyone,

Today is day two of my vacation from work. It is a much needed vacation. I personally feel all places of employment should give you that extra day off during the month, just like in high school.  An automatic three day weekend once a month to rejuvenate your mind, body and sole.



Anyways, as my boss and EVERYONE else tells me that is why companies have vacation...... I have no comment. I am sure one of these days you will find your self knowing why I hesitate there. And to be honest my closes friends that read my blog. COMPLETELY understand!

With this said day two has started out well. I have not been able to get as much done as I have wanted. Wile the hubbs has been out side working all morning, I slept in AGAIN and I currently am enjoying my second cup of coffee while playing on the computer. My email is checked, my Etsy shop is checked, local news is checked, and now writing a blog post is under way. A typical morning of long long ago has slowly showed up on me.

I can not believe morning is gone and afternoon is here. I must have slept way to long. However, I need the sleep and completely enjoyed it!

I am heading to the kitchen to fix our snack bins for the next two weeks and when I head back I am going to share some new "I Pined it and it worked" from Pintrest. I am excited to share!

Oh lets not forget Thanksgiving is just around the corner, I need to know plans and thoughts!



1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for an award on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete