Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Adventures of Miss T.

Doesn't everyone love some type of drama in their life? Or could it just be the little bit of curiosity that gets to them? For me, its a little bit of both. Drama is great unless its in your life and curiosity only kills you if its once again in your life.

My life is full of drama, everyday it seems as if something is going on. Between the job, the boyfriend, the family... oh the list could go on. The peace I once dreamed of is far from happening. The stories I could tell, the adventures I have been threw; if I could write well I'd write a book about it all!

The idea I have for this blog is to take you threw the adventures of my life. Hopefully those out there will laugh with me, cry with me and maybe learn something with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment