Tuesday, January 18, 2011

TV shows

I am so completely hooked on a TV show called Sons of Anarchy! This show has me glued to my seat and making me watch more than one episode at a time. D and I have watched 2.5 seasons in about 2 months. We even had a one night date night doing nothing but watching Sons of Anarchy and eating Christmas cookies. We are about half way threw season three and there are a lot of questions unanswered right know. To the point I want to go and check out what the plot is for season four just to see what happens with some of the characters are they DEAD? is there NEW babies.... what about ABLE! AHHHHHHHH.

Truly I have not been so hooked on a show like this in a very long time. I have my shows and yes DVR is AWESOME but I don't live for a show from week to week. I used to... the world would stop to watch JAG then after JAG was off the air the world would stop to watch NCIS. I guess now with DVR I don't have to let the world stop and I guess I get so busy that I wont watch 3-4 episodes then I watch them all so in many ways its not much different then SONS I just have more episodes of SONS to watch!

TV should not drive a person nuts like this!! HAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment