Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wedding Dress

Exciting NEWS!

I tried on my first wedding dress last Saturday!

Mom, Brown, and I went to the Winner looking for what color green I would like for the bridesmaids dresses. The only minor detail was that the Winner did not have bridesmaid dresses but rather had brides dresses. This experience was extremely overwhelming and I am not sure how I will succeed in finding a dress. They are all hanging up in plastic bags which makes them hard to see. Since I am a visual person this made me very agitated! However, with the help of my mom and Brown I tried on four very stylish dresses!

It has been decided by my mom, Brown, and D's mom that a pure white makes me look like a ghost so I am going to have to look at a little darker white.....(if there is such a thing....)

Thats it for now!

~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment