Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bumps in Your Road Way of Life

Some days I feel like my fairy tale is not going to come true. With everything going on I get caught up in the craziness of everyday life. Between school, work, buying this house and the wedding I forget about everything else. I feel like I am standing in a room with everyone around me talking amongst them while I am screaming can anyone hear me?? It is my worst fear and on some days my worst fear comes true. I tend to keep moving through the motions and hope the feeling will go away soon.

While I am going through this I forget that other people are going through things too. I try not to be selfish, but how can I not be at this moment in my life. I have so much going on that if I wasn't I would sink to the bottom. Maybe that's my way of being strong my way of telling people I can handle it. However, I still lack to realize that other people are standing in the middle of that very same room screaming for my attention and I am too busy typing on the computer, talking on the phone or going to work to realize that this is going on.

I wish my life was slower but it’s not. This is my life at least until December. Then one item goes away, then in May the next item goes away and at that moment all I will have to do is go to work and be a loving caring wife that I am supposed to be. I truly cannot wait until this day.  I and everyone else just have to get through these bumps in your road way of life.  They make people stronger not weaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment