Thursday, November 3, 2011

Making it public

I have this massive urge this morning to make this blog public and start a facebook page and a twitter page to go along with it. However, this is just like my dream of writing a book. I have wanted to write a book since I was a teenager. Writing a book about my everyday life.... Like I dont know... The life of a Western Pennsylvania Teen. HAHA, I'm sure it would sell a lot of copies....... Anyways, know I am a little bit older and starting to see things differently I would still love to write a book. I have all of these dreams and ideas and yet I feel like I am not capable of doing them. It isn't like someone is holding me back, it is me.

This goes the same for the public blog. I have great ideas for it and would love to divote the time, however somewhere along the way... I'm still sitting here doing NOTHING!

Oh well, I guess it is time to maybe write my school paper......

No comments:

Post a Comment