Monday, April 9, 2012

Nothing Really

Hello Every one,

Well Today has started out well, I was able to sleep in (So I forgot to set an alarm.,...) Anyways, I am just know finishing up all my emails and checking the weather.. my computer routine for the morning while I drink my coffee.

In this process, I looked at the weather again for the 21.... Yes..... Still the same as the last time I reported it, high of 65!

I also went onto my wedding site and checked the count down.... twelve more day..... I have avoided counting down because it makes me nervous... but just like every bride you know the days! D is counting down work days, he has five left and I have four....

Well, I'm going to keep this short and sweet this morning... my major goal is to work off my to do list for the wedding today... Once this evening hits I will get back on and gloat on how well it did. Lets keep our fingers crossed I do GREAT!



No comments:

Post a Comment