Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Depression Has Set in....

Well, there has been a lot going on the past several months, and know it is ALLL done... I know people are telling me " oh your life has just begun." " a new chapter has started" Yes YES YES! I understand this, but lets look at this from my point of view for a minute please. For the past 1.5 years I have been battling school, house shopping, wedding shopping and a job. Back at the end of November we officially bought a house---shopping is over. Back at the end of March I graduated, and lastly the wedding and honeymoon are completed. My depression has finally set in.

First thing this morning (well noon when I woke up) I blew my nose.... Something I have not had to do in 10 days...... then I looked in my dinning room and realized that there is a lot to do... After I decided to come into our office I then  realized I have to work tomorrow.... Come Monday I will get back in the grove and finish our wedding registries, put items away, start changing my name and everything else.  But until then I think I'm going to stay depressed and try and convince D to move to some place warm, not humidity, and a place I dont sneeze....


No comments:

Post a Comment