Sunday, June 3, 2012

As promised

As promised, I would show the final landscaping project I shared a few days ago. As I explained D sandblasted and repainted a fire pit he already had and we bought two log benches from a local dealer. We also added a little character to our setting by placing paving bricks under the fire pit and flower pots around the benches. I even added a bird feeder, from Hawaii, to our little get away.

This is our final product 

I love our final simple project. D and I were off last week and spent a lot of time around our little fire. It is perfect for the two of us and the Dog, quite and cozy. I am able to see this from the kitchen and office window, I love this because I can watch the birds around my bird feeder and enjoy our flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment