Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Binders

While I am on the wedding front, I’d like to share that I made myself and my sister a wedding book for her wedding.

My sister’s wedding book has all the details you need to plan your wedding. I am excited about this and I am sharing it with you because this was the first big project I completed after my wedding and school. I am slowly getting back into my crafty habits and I truly am excited about it!  



My book for my sister’s wedding is actually very simple and consists of a three ring binder that has blank pages in it and page separators. I know I will be using this to plan my sisters shower and Bachelorette party, but because I never planned one before I left everything blank and I will fill it in as I go.

I do not want to waste your time reading this today, so I wanted to express how much I liked my binder that I bought for my book. I bought a Martha Stewart. Yes, I understand there is a lot of people that do not care for her, however, I have found most of her ideas (in the craft world) to be just up my alley with taste. I bought this binder at staples and I even made myself a planner on top of “my shower” book.



I will not go into detail on how I made the wedding book or the day planners however, if you would like to talk to me about them please feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment