Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Fourth of July!

Most years D has to work on the Fourth, however this year unlike most, I was the one that worked. Also, due to the holiday being in the middle of the week my parents, yearly Fourth of July picnic will be held on Saturday instead of the Fourth.  So, to carry on our dating tradition, we really did nothing.

However, a few things have been going on since we last talked. The garden is exploding, wedding pictures have arrived, honeymoon pictures have been sorted and backed up, house has been tidied up (thanks to hub’s),  a lot of going to work, updates on the family….and that’s just a few things!

I have managed to shuffle threw our million honeymoon pictures that we took. I narrowed down each section, tried to cut out duplicates, deleted any helter-skelter, and sorted them by area and activity. I know have two organized folders with the story of our honeymoon in them.

The next few weeks I will be taking you back down memory lane and telling you all about our lovely honeymoon. Along with doing this I will also be touching base on some of the points I expressed above. The next few weeks will be fun and a great adventure. Please make sure to join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment