Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello September!

We have finally reached September.  D and I have been married for a little over four months, we added a new addition to our family (Drago the Dog), D’s job has changed, we cut down trees, put up fences, framed in our basement, remodeled our office, and have worked a lot.

A lot has been going on since we moved into our home (which will be a year in November). Remodeling and adding has been part of the fun, while juggling working and keeping sane has been the other.  I have learned a lot in the past few months and have fallen into some sort of pattern. However, with our ever changing work schedules and coverage’s, my pattern keeps moving.

 There is a lot to come in the next month. Fall will be arriving soon, which will lead into decorating talks. I have a bunch of do it your self-ideas that I cannot wait to try and share. Plus I am exploring the world of upcycling. (If you take a look at my Reuse and Upcycling post I explain what upcycling is). I believe Drago (and D) will be getting their own blog, thanks to a local journalist.  I also, plan on trying to learn how to enjoy my life a little more....This should be an interesting learning experience!

So with that said… Good bye August and hello September! Let’s bring in the new month with a great big smile and a cheerful hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment