Sunday, September 23, 2012

I found some really awesome deals this week

Every weekend I work daylight, during my lunch break, I do my shopping. On Saturday I venture to Rite Aid, CVS, Dollar Store’s and the grocery store. On Sunday I venture to Rite Aid, CVS, and the Dollar Stores. I go both Saturday and Sunday because this enables me to hit both weekly promotions, for everything but the grocery store.



I found some really awesome deals this week.

CVS had:
·         Thermacare lower back and hip wraps for $3.79 with $3.79 in ECB
·         Herbal Essence Shampoo and Conditioner buy $15 worth and receive $5 in ECB. With coupons it makes them $1 each!

Grocery Store had:
·         Tide 50 oz. for $5.49 (with coupons it came to $4.49)
·         Swanson Flavor boost broth 4/$5 (with coupons it came to $.25 each!!!)

Dollar General had:
·         Stayfree pads for $2.00 (with coupon FREE!)
o   However, all the adds showed this but when I went into the store they were $3 each, even after asking!

Here’s to weekly coupons and frugal living!


No comments:

Post a Comment