Every weekend I work daylight, during my lunch break, I do my shopping. On Saturday I venture to Rite Aid, CVS, Dollar Store’s and the grocery store. On Sunday I venture to Rite Aid, CVS, and the Dollar Stores. I go both Saturday and Sunday because this enables me to hit both weekly promotions, for everything but the grocery store.
I found some really awesome deals this week.
· Thermacare lower back and hip wraps for $3.79 with $3.79 in ECB
· Herbal Essence Shampoo and Conditioner buy $15 worth and receive $5 in ECB. With coupons it makes them $1 each!
Grocery Store had:
· Tide 50 oz. for $5.49 (with coupons it came to $4.49)
· Swanson Flavor boost broth 4/$5 (with coupons it came to $.25 each!!!)
Dollar General had:
· Stayfree pads for $2.00 (with coupon FREE!)
o However, all the adds showed this but when I went into the store they were $3 each, even after asking!
Here’s to weekly coupons and frugal living!