Monday, October 1, 2012

Today is the first week of October

Today is the first week of October. With the start of the new month there will be a few different pieces on my blog. While I have been brining you on my life adventure I thought it would only be right to inform you I am on pintrest, twitter and instagram.  I would love for you to join me on these “new technology” pieces.  Here are the buttons!


Follow Me on Pinterest


I also would like to introduce you to my new shop. If you take a look on the right hand corner of your page you will find a tab label “my shop” please take a moment to click on the tab and view my new online store. It is my hopes, now that I placed this store on my blog, I will take you on the adventure of finding new ideas and items to put in my shop.

My blog may look a little different, my posts might be a little different, but I am still the same old blog and I would love for you to continue following me threw my life adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment