Friday, March 1, 2013

An Etsy Feature

This evening I would like to introduce you to another item in my shop : Mrs. T's Front Porch
You will find the link to the item in the title, be sure to check out my shop or item! PS read further for a special offer!




Personalized bridal shower recipe cards
 
Personalized bridal shower recipe cards

A nice little spin to a modern kitchen are these sweet personalized bridal shower recipe cards, no bride to be’s kitchen will be complete without them.

Each order comes complete with 25 personalized recipe cards. You will have your choice of size, color, name and picture. The recipe cards will be printed on recycled white card stock for a crisp clean feeling.

Here is how to order:
When placing your order please choose from the drop down menu the size of recipe cards.
From the second drop down menu choose color.
Please place in “buyer’s notes”, on order form, the names you would like me to use.
Lastly please attach photo you would like me to use.
Once I receive your information and order, I will email you back with a confirmation of your personalization.
Upon confirmation from you I will being making your recipe cards.

Quantity and custom orders:
If you are looking for a higher quantity please contact me. If you have any personal requests to make this a custom order please contacts me.

Shipping:
Please note that I will send this item by USPS. Due to changing postage and packaging shipping might end up changing. However, if I over charge you, you will be reimbursed the difference!

If you like the Personalized bridal shower recipe cards take a look at these:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/109075160/homemade-wooden-recipe-box
https://www.etsy.com/listing/110268803/customized-recipe-cards
https://www.etsy.com/listing/109601522/recipe-cards
https://www.etsy.com/listing/116884497/amish-bucket-recipe-cards

For those of you interested in this item or any items from my shop, please be sure to start following my blog, leave me a message: mrstsfrontporch@gmail.com,  and I will give you a 25% off coupon towards any item in my shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment