Thursday, March 28, 2013

The last day of the work week for some.

Today is the last day of the work week for me. As most of you know with my crazy schedule it is hard to tell if I am coming or going. I will be off for two whole days and one “half whole” day (that night I go out on midnight).
Plans are filling up my weekend at home. Tomorrow I have a brunch with an old friend that I have not seen in a very long time. Saturday and Sunday will be filled with places to go, people to see, and food to eat! To not count what clothes need washed, dishes that need washed, floors that need swept…… ect.
Before I can start my weekend I must finish my Thursday. I still have a half hour of my 12 hour work day to only jump in the car and head to a club meeting. The rush of overwhelming “the meeting started 15 minutes ago and we are already in new business” kills me. Even though the meeting managed to get that far in 15 minutes I most likely will not leave there until 9ish. So my 12 hour day, away from home, has now turned into at least a 15 hour day away from home….on full throttle…..
By the time I get home I definitely will be ready to take my shoes off and head to bed.
These long hour days are starting to ware on me. I am truly happy that I do not have 15 + hours most days, 12 are plenty. And I must say who ever came up with being at work for 12 hours must have been on Red Bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment