Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy 4th Of July

Hello All!

I would like to say happy 4th to everyone. I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday.



It has been busy in my next of the woods. Last weekend my sister got married to the love of her life.

And I was very honored to be her matron of honor!


The day was blissful and exciting! I truly am happy for both of them. They are currently on their honeymoon in Main and I can not wait until she comes home so I can hear all about it. Also once I get more photos I will share her blissful day with you all. Her centerpieces, flowers, hair, dress. ECT! Also I would like to thank MAP Photography for giving us a sneak preview of her wedding pictures.

After my sisters wedding my family ended up taking a day or two to get our houses and "lives" back in order. D and I cleaned the garage out and started debating on how to re-due our floor.  I cleaned the house and put away what wedding items I had.

Yesterday after D got home from work we loaded the car up and headed to camp for the night. Him and I left Roxie at home with a dear friend and took Drago on his first actual road trip. My mom, Dad, D and I went to a 4th of July Parade and ate at a street fair last night.

We left our "little one" at home and took our "monster" to camp!

Today my mom, dad, D and I took Drago for his first swim! He has never, to our knowledge, been swimming before. He was a little unsure of the creek however once we took him to the pond he was a little better. He still rather stand in the water than swim.


I currently am sitting at home watching tv with Roxie, while D and Drago is working. This past week has been very eventful and yet relaxing all at the same time.

~On a side note, I have been working on my Etsy shop a little. I added a few new items and I also am looking into adding adds to a few blogs. Currently I linked up to the Big Foot Tribes July social with my Etsy shop. Once I proceed with adding my adds to a few blogs I will be sure to share them with you. Please like my Facebook Page


No comments:

Post a Comment