Friday, July 12, 2013

Wine Bottles Centerpiece : upcycled

Up-cycled anything is a must need in this house hold.

I love up-cycling anything I can get my hands on. In fact most of Mrs. T's Front Porch items are made from up-cycled products. I personally love beer bottles and wine bottles. I used empty wine bottles for my wedding centerpieces and also gave up-cycled lighted wine bottles as gifts during my wedding. During the fall I made up-cycled wine and beer bottle centerpieces for my kitchen table and currently I made a a beautiful piece for my mothers recipe cabinet.

Both of these items I have duplicated and placed into my shop. Please join me in welcoming my newest item: Up-cycled wine bottle centerpieces.

Click on the picture to view this item in my shop!
https://www.facebook.com/MrsTsFrontPorch

3 comments:

  1. I love it! The flowers add an elegant touch.
    Beautiful!
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You also have a wonderful weekend! Keep Up-cycling!

      Delete
  2. What a great idea, it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete