Wednesday, August 7, 2013

All good things come to an end



All good things come to an end…

I currently have been off of work for a while and as most of you may now it was due to an undiagnosed illness.  I have been officially diagnosed and am to return back to work on Thursday night. 

The past few months have been great. A much needed break from my everyday life. I turned into a stay at home wife. It took me a few weeks to get in the grasp of things. For instance: doing all etsy, blog, and “paper work” while the hubby was sleeping, tiding up the house every day as to not have to spend hours cleaning one day, actually doing laundry more than once a week…and the list goes on.

My house is remarkably clean, laundry is unbelievable caught up, bills are paid as soon as they come in, dishes are done after meals, cooking has been abundant and I love all of it. 

I am having a hard time realizing that I will have to go back to my old ways. I am hoping that I will be able to keep up with what is now habit.  I will truly miss my quite mornings, my patterned days and the feeling that I can actually accomplish many items on my to-do list without an expiration date.  

I will let you all know how my first week of midnight goes as soon as I accomplish it.  

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment