Monday, October 7, 2013

I have turned into a bad blogger!

Its been such a long time since we have talked and I must apologize. A lot has been going on here, the weather is slowly changing, a craft show is fastly approaching me among many other things.

Last time we talked I was heading back to work, sadly enough I did not make it threw and was put back on short term. To keep my slef busy and to keep recoving from a new not life threading diagnoses, I've been consintrating hard on making crafts and keeping the house clean. 

I've been trying to keep a simple life. 

I have found I really missed talking to you all! Telling you what's on my mind is some what of a coping mechanism I had been doing with out even realizing it. 

I make this promise to you, I will venture back into the blogging world starting with this post. I will post at least one blog post a week and slowly move up. I have some deep conversations I'd like to discuss with you and some very light ones too. 

Please come back soon to see what this world has been offering me!

Yours truly
Mrs. T

No comments:

Post a Comment