Friday, March 7, 2014

I'm Back

After a very long silence from me, I have decided it is time to head back to the blogging world.

Lets rewind to the holidays. After seven years of not having more than just the holiday off, I was able to enjoy my family and friends for the whole holiday season. D and I baked and decorated and enjoyed Christmas like we never had before. It was truly a blessing and I loved every minute of it.
Our Christmas Tree

Shortly after the holidays were over it was time to start planning our Snowshoe trip. A lot of planning and analyzing goes into a trip like this. Picking the right cabin, making menus, skiing passes, grocery shopping, and packing. We spent four days in the mountains with wonderful friends. Jammed out to music, walked the snowy village, drank wonderful coffee, tubed and of course some skied. It was a nice getaway.

Once we got back I had the wonderful privilege of getting my wisdom teeth removed. What a fun and exciting experience that was....Said no one ever! Down and out for three days with out any movement from me to only follow movement and massive pain. However, I am now recovered with four missing teeth and hardly any pain.

All of this was combined by snow storms, D working, taking care of our pups, volunteer work, organizing and starting scrap books, cleaning the attic, cleaning out closets, baby showers and of course enjoying our time together.

I have had a wonderful few months and have enjoyed spending time with my husband, family, and friends.

The future looks amazing this year. We have four weddings in which we will be attending, my cousins and three amazing friends.  A graduation for my cousin, A trip to Tennessee, two of our friends are having little munchkins, and so much more! I am so excited to be able to do all of it this year with out any drama from work!

Currently I am most excited for the weather to break. After the winter we had the 50 degree weather we are receiving this week looks and feels like mid summer! Hello windows open!

Enjoy your day everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment