Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Engagement

Hello Everyone!

Its been a while, but life here is going very well. I have some wonderful news that I'd love to share with everyone! D and I are getting married! Yes you read it right! I got engaged to a wonderful man. The wedding plans are going to start soon.. very soon... and I plan on taking you along with me. I can't wait, We will be talking about dresses and cakes and colors and OH MY! This will be fun! Anyways lets start from the beginning!

D and I got engaged Feb 19, 2011 at approximately 8:00PM. The evening started with a nice dinner at Bravos and ended up at the Drive Inn. It was such a magical night! I love thinking about it and replaying it in my head! AHHHHH

Well, the next step is like I said to bring you on the ride with me... I'm signing off for the evening but here's to tomorrow

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment