Monday, March 19, 2012

Bachelorette Party

Hello everyone,
This weekend I had my bachelorette party. Friday afternoon it started. My bridle party gathered at my house and we all loaded into my Uncles SUV and headed out of town. It started with clue number one, in which I and the girls had to guess where we were going to eat at. We ended up meeting my mom, aunts, grandmothers, and mother- in-law at the Olive Garden. We ate there and I was served a very very very delicious cake!
From there our “party” started. The ladies and I started the next phase of the party which was a scavenger hunt for our emergency bags. After words we started on our ride home. We all ended up at my sisters place in which was completely decorated like we were in Paris. We watched French Kiss and chatted while I opened up a few small gifts from my girls. My Girls and I were then surprised to meet Sam who was a pastry chef who taught us to make crapes… (ya, I downed like two full of Nutella!) After our minny lesson we all gathered around to play a game until it was time to go home.
Our theme for the night was French…. All of our clues were given in references to the movie French Kiss (I love this movie!)… We even wore Black and Pinks, French colors!
I want to thank everyone who helped with this! I do know that the scavenger hunt was a complete secret from all of my bridle party except my sister. Her and a good friend of hers put this together along with help from my father on some of the clues… I will say though that my dad’s clues…. Yes we definitely had to phone a friend! LOL!
I had a great time and it was just what I wanted! A night with just the girls and clean honest fun!
Love you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment