Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Chemical Solutions

Every once in a while, during my down time I will open a magazine and start reading. Last night I happened to open Martha Stewart Living. I find this magazine to be one of the few I actually enjoy. It could be the lack of 3,000 adds or the fact that the articles actually spark my interest. Either way I came a crossed a very interesting article.

Chemical Solutions

This article is a short and sweet one concerning the chemicals around us and what items to completely avoid and what items should be limited. Take a minute to read this article and drop me a few lines telling me if you avoid the major items or could care less.....

Some items on this list like microwave popcorn I had no idea would even be chemically harmful to you. However, Items such as canned goods I did at least know about.

Like I said take a look and fill me in...... do you feel threatened by the chemicals around you? Is it changing any of your habits around your home or with in your life style?

No comments:

Post a Comment