Friday, June 22, 2012

CouponConnection

Along with my posts this past week I thought it would be fitting to share a group on Facebook I just joined. It is called Coupon Connection and ran by a dear friend from college. This group is still young but has a lot of fun couponing ideas and welcomes you to share your local coupon match ups and deals you find.

I wanted to bring this to your attention because I find this group to be awesome. Unlike most groups you are actually able to post your own deals/coupon match ups and share with the group!I believe for those of us involved in couponing, we will find this group very helpful and fun to participate in.

The group is open so you can be invited by anyone and invite anyone once you are in! If you are my friend on Facebook and would like an invite please message me and I will be sure to do so!

The groups "opener" explains that the group was created for this reason: " I created this group so that we can share deals we find and also share coupon match ups. Please feel free to invite anyone else you may know!"

Please come and join in on the fun! Who knows what she might have in store for us next!

No comments:

Post a Comment