Sunday, July 15, 2012

Rewind

To go back and revisit Oahu before heading to Maui, I would like to share some exciting things that I did not share in our day to day activities: such as our favorite dessert or favorite pictures, or as I have labeled in our picture folder “mis. items”.


The best dessert ever! (LOL) This was at Dukes, which is a native restaurant

Our first night there, as I was falling asleep and begging to call it a night, Dan was screaming for me to get up and sit on the balcony to watch the "Gold Man"

Look familiar? This is where we got the idea for our Lula!



All I have to say, is only a select few of you will understand why I took this picture! (Ok, Ill give you a hint...College apartment........ big poster)

To end the perfect story of an Ouha honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment