Sunday, October 14, 2012

Etsy Packaging

As the past few posts I have been talking about my Etsy's shop.

While, My Front Porch was taken as a store name I chose to use Mrs. T's Front Porch. I personally did not care for the name but as time has gone on it is starting to have a little ring to it. I am starting to dig it. It is a lot more personal than My Front Porch and shows that I actually touch and make every product.

However, the main point of this post is to express how I package the products before I ship them. The packaging is somewhat traditional. A box and some bubble wrap. However, the goal is to reuse, recycle, and reduce.

D and I do happen to recive a ton of packages from Amazon. So guess what your packaging will be :)

The past orders I have sent out were in a box we had delivered here and repackaged with items I had around the home. Yesterdays package was filled with their product and bubble wrap used to protect frames I bought. Along with those wonderful air filled packages that amazon ALWAYS sends! This enables me to cut shipping cost down slighltly and I am able to stick to my goal of reuse and recycle.

While sticking to my goal of reuse and recycle, you who buy an order should feel good that you are receiving a product shipped in a reused and recycled box and material!

Hope you stop buy and check out my shop. Remember I am still creating so make sure to stop by often!




No comments:

Post a Comment