Thursday, February 21, 2013

A long time no See....

Well, Well, Well,

As this morning is growing into this afternoon. And with the promise I would leave my computer by noon to start cleaning the house, with or with out anything accomplished. I figured I would sit down for a fast hello.

I have not forgot about you lovely people I have just been extremely busy, working three jobs (even if some people don't think my other two are a job), getting called into my main job on my days off, packing for trips, unpacking for trips, going away on a trip....LOL

When I left you last I had just received my new computer. This is the second time I have used it since I bought it. I have yet to get my pictures on it, my music or Microsoft. So my wonderful dream of getting caught up on my yearly scrap books I started three years ago and my wedding book that I swore up and down I would have completed with in a month of our mirage, is slightly hazy and foggy right now. However, we shall stay positive.

Well, I best get packing and finish unpacking from my trip. This weekend I will fill you in on a wonderful trip to Snow Shoe and some other crazy adventures I have been having!

I hope you all are well and are staying warm on these cold February Days!


No comments:

Post a Comment